Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi guys, I'll Introduce Myself Here

Hey ya,

I'm Joe, I'm a Malaysian, currently studying in Singapore (NTU), just so to let you know that yeah, I'm still studying right now, but graduating soon.

Few months back I stumbled upon an eBook while researching for my university project, this eBook caught my eyes as it promises me to earn a USD20,000 per month out of thin air, I was so thrilled at the moment thinking, "What the heck? If I do this, I'll be richer than anyone else in NO TIME!"

So I bought the eBook INSTANTLY thinking I have not much to lose, which pretty much laid out the "resources" he used to make money, including the ads he used for Google Pay-Per-Click, bunch of keywords he used(all broad keywords that are NOT targeted, crap), the banners he created, the articles from God knows where he claimed to be writen by himself(there're about more than 50 articles in it), and he says he'll show me two killer products that are selling like mad, and guess what when I continued scrolling down, those 2 are his own made products!

Note that I have NO prior knowledge about Internet Marketing back then, so I thought "Wow, cool, he actually gave us ALL the stuff that he used to make money! How good of this guy!!" Then I tried ALL, gosh, I actually tried ALL of his methods, can you believe it? I spent a whole 3 days, doing ALL he said inside, can you believe it?! I even burnt $80+ in PPC, and finally, 1 sale of his crappy product. (I didn't know how crappy it is until later..)

So out of frustration, I contacted Clickbank for a refund, and luckily Clickbank is kind enough to save my pity-ass money. OK, so what's the crappy points I was talking about in his products, it's basically a to-do-list telling you what's next after you've done this and that, his materials was a simple word doc. with a couple of banners and articles.

Problem here is that he never teach me the RIGHT WAYS (The How's and Why's) to do internet marketing, he tells you to submit his articles to variuous directories, saying "you'll see money rolling in soon", which I never, If you have a little knowledge in Internet Marketing, you'd know that Google will not likely to index these duplicated articles, especially if there are SO MANY NEWBIES out there using his methods, and his articles. Another thing is the keywords he claimed to use when doing Google Pay-Per-Click, these keywords are SO BROAD(if you know what I mean) that doesn't even convert for God Sake. It was pure luck for my that first sale..

So maybe he's really earning $20,000 per month out of it, but I can certainly guarantee NONE of the newbies that bought his eBook will succeed, and worse, they'll think "Internet Marketing is not for me.. Guess I'll just have to pass on.." Heck, he just blew most potential-internet-marketing-gurus away with his crappy $67 product!!

OK long story short, I'm the one that doesn't give up so easily, so I went down deeper, bought a couple of so-called Scam products(again, I only realize it until later..), burnt a little here and there, finally I got the right mindset and right picture in Internet Marketing, but not yet the skills to earn big bucks.

Therefore, the reason why I'm here right now is because I want to let you guys know, that Internet Marketing actually WORKS, and it's 100% GUARANTEED that it is possible to work from home, still earning MUCH MORE than the lawyers and doctors out there. But, just so you know, the Internet is so large there are always products that are not even up to par, but promising you a huge deal of fortune, which scare most people away when they heard "Internet Marketing". Now, in this blog, I'm going to offer you help, and also share my personal knowledge and touch on the most honest reviews on tools, methods and mindset that I used to achieve my success now in Internet Marketing.


Success Together, Shall We?

1 comment:

supremo said...

hey joe, please help me how to make money on my blog, this is my e-mail add: jayson_cabuyao@yahoo.com
im a student, please help me to gain more money..thank you