Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate, The ShortCut To Your Success!


Yo Guys,

Today I want to share with you my turning point in Internet Marketing. Remember I told you how I was scammed from right to left, from front to back? Well, I was so disappointed with the Internet Marketing after 1 month doodling in it without directions, just when I was going to quit, I found Wealthy Affiliate. (Travis, a well-known IM Guru, sold me in with his home-made video!)

I am so glad I joined Wealthy Affiliate, a.k.a. WA. Now listen here folks, I can't stress this more, I can bet you Wealthy Affiliate is the ONLY investment you will have to make in learning Internet Marketing from GROUND ZERO.

Why? What made me say it? I don't need to!

Here, please, take 5 minutes out of your life, and watch this video before you even shrud off from Wealthy Affiliate, this might be your turning point, at least it's mine!





CLICK TWICE On The Video To Tour Wealthy Affiliate Now!


What excites me most is that rather than telling you what are the ways to make money online, and throwing the resources on your face, Wealthy Affiliate has designed an 8-weeks Action Plan for you, the whole course is divided into 8 parts and will be released 1 by 1 each as each week passes by. This way you can FOCUS your week by mastering Internet Marketing bit by bit, or you'll be flooded by tons of different information and methods which will confuse you even more.

Another thing is that it has a "Learning Centre" section, which basically the course materials are made into 3 parts, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. I personally swallowed the whole section within my first week, too hungry I guess! Well, are you hungry for money?! I bet you are, or else you won't be here!

Coupled with the various tools Wealthy Affiliate provides, namely the Keyword Reseach Tool, Clickbank research tool, Keyword Phrase Builder and more.. Imagine how strong it is to have Wealthy Affiliate working along with you, not to mention these tools are FREE to use by members.

Uh-Oh, how can I forget, I have ESPECIALLY ONE feature that I'm dying to share with you -- The Rapid Writer! I now write articles MUCH FASTER, same amount of effort but DOUBLE THE RESULTS! I can easily crank up 5 articles in just half an hour now! Believe it or not.. these tools will, I said WILL, easily cost you up to $97 to even buy it!


Are you excited? WAIT! I've got more to share!

Let me ask you, how hard is it if I ask you to create a website? If you're a beginner your reaction must be "I don't even know where to start! GOD KNOWS how long I'm gonna take to even finish it!" Well, DON'T FROWN, Wealthy Affiliate has invested on a feature -- Site Rubix. It's a very powerful drag and drop feature allowing even a newbie to create basic website templates from scratch in 15 minutes! Guess what, it's FREEEEEEEE!

OK, OK, last part coming up. I wanna talk about the Forum Section in Wealthy Affiliate. This is one of, if not the BEST Internet Marketing Forum I ever met. We are always talking "Networks, Networks.." in a business, and Wealthy Affiliate provide this forum, in which there are many Big Time Guru's, such as Travis, even Kyle and Carson themselves are actively involved in the forum coaching others, which makes up the total value of the membership for Wealthy Affiliate. You can possibly find ALL the answers you want to know on different marketing methods, Google Adwords, Yahoo Marketing Solutions and stuff..

Now, Why Are You Still Waiting?

Give Me A Tour In Wealthy Affiliate Now!

Ok, don't join just yet. One last word of caution guys, the membership fee per month is not that much, but seriously, Only Join If You Won't Die Starving For The Next Few Days, because you will most likely re-couping your investment back in NO TIME!

Guys and girls, I'm not gonna brag no more.. I'm opening you a door of opportunities here..

CLICK HERE To Join Wealthy Affiliate Now!



P/S : For a limited period of time, I'll be giving out Bonuses to you if you happen to join under my links, namely : "Seduction Marketing" and "Write Like A Maniac". Just PM me on my nick "joejoechen" in WA Forum or Email Me joetmh@gmail.com with your Order ID and I'll send them to you!

No comments: